DermUtopia co-founders Dr. Brenda Dintiman and Dr. Christine Shanahan
At DermUtopia™, we treat dermatology patients in our Vienna, Virginia, offices, as well as virtually on our telehealth platform.
We believe in being
- Patient centric, where you are the top priority. We want you to feel heard and well cared for.
- Progressive, where you receive the latest in research-based dermatology – expertise, medicine and procedures.
Dr. Brenda Dintiman has more than 30 years of experience in medical dermatology and cosmetic treatments. She also has been a leader in using technology to diagnose and treat patients.
Why Choose DermUtopia™?
In addition to our patient-centric values and innovative approach
- You have a choice! If you live near our offices, you can schedule an in-person visit. If not, you can schedule an online consultation via our telemedicine platform. Either way, you will receive top professional care from our U.S. board-certified dermatologists!
- We do not overbook. We take the time you need to be heard and receive excellent care.
- We look at the patient as a whole, considering additional factors, such as diet, that often correlate to dermatological conditions.
- Our electronic medical record system (EZDERM) makes it easier and more efficient to fill out patient forms, check in and receive appointment reminders.
- Upon request, we can use text communications for transparent messaging at your fingertips.
- We offer PRO-NOX™™ for safe, fast pain control, when needed. This product has no lasting side effects and is available at no charge to you.
- We offer transparent pricing for all medical services and will submit claims to non-participating insurance companies at no cost.
- We offer ways to ensure patients receive prescription medications at an affordable price despite coverage denial, using Skin Medicinals and HairStim.