- Avoid excessive Alcohol, Aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve) Garlic, Gingko Biloba, Fish Oils and Vitamin E for 5-7 days prior to your treatment unless recommended by your physician. Taking the following may lessen the efficacy of the procedure but is not contraindicated.
- Stop all anti-inflammatory medications 3-7 days prior to your appointment.
- Stop all steroids 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours before and after your appointment.
- Please drink plenty of water the day of your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours after your procedure.
- Avoid washing hair for at least 24 hours.
- Cover pillow with towel the night of your procedure.
Tenderness and soreness of the scalp is normal. Take Tylenol and apply ice as needed.