- Avoid excessive Alcohol, Aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve) Garlic, Gingko Biloba, Fish Oils and Vitamin E for 5-7 days prior to your treatment unless recommended by your physician. Taking the following may lessen the efficacy of the procedure but is not contraindicated.
- Stop all anti-inflammatory medications 3-7 days prior to your appointment.
- Stop all steroids 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours before and after your appointment.
- Please drink plenty of water the day of your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours after your procedure.
- Avoid washing hair for at least 24 hours.
- Cover pillow with towel the night of your procedure.
Tenderness and soreness of the scalp is normal. Take Tylenol and apply ice as needed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.