All About Juvederm
Over time, skin naturally loses volume and becomes more prone to sagging, wrinkles, hollows, and facial folds. That’s where Juvederm in Northern Virginia comes in.
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid injectable that can restore what has been lost, counteract signs of aging, and revitalize skin, for a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
If you are interested in non-surgical facial rejuvenation or enhancement, continue reading to learn all about Juvederm and if it’s right for you.
What Is Juvederm?
Juvederm is an FDA-approved dermal filler containing a hyaluronic acid gel.
It is injected into soft tissue in order to add volume, correct wrinkles and folds, augment lips and cheeks, and enhance facial contours.
How Does Juvederm Work?
Thanks to Hylacross technology, Juvederm is a highly malleable and smooth product.
It is precisely administered to the mid-to-deep dermis, where the hyaluronic acid gel attracts and holds moisture for instant plumping and hydrating effects.
What Are the Different Types of Juvederm in Northern Virginia?
The Juvederm family of dermal fillers is very diverse, with each product offering unique applications and benefits.
- Juvederm XC is designed for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and facial creases, including nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Ultra XC provides added lip volume and fullness.
- Juvederm Volbella XC is ideal for subtle lip enhancement and smoothing of vertical lip lines.
- Juvederm Voluma XC can be used to augment cheeks and improve facial contours.
- Juvederm Vollure XC has the ability to diminish moderate to severe wrinkles and tends to last longer than Juvederm XC.
It’s also worth noting that all of these formulations contain lidocaine to alleviate pain and improve patient comfort.
How Long Do Juvederm Results Last?
After undergoing Juvederm in Northern Virginia, patients are able to note immediate volume restoration and visible improvement.
Final results become evident by two weeks and can last nine-to-18 months, depending on the filler used.
Considering Juvederm Northern Virginia?
If you are considering Juvederm in Northern Virginia, please call our office today to schedule a comprehensive consultation with one of our highly skilled and talented injectors.